Saturday, November 7, 2015

Why am I doing this?

One of the challenges of self-publishing a novel is coming up with ways to promote it.

In the short term, I’m hoping these blog posts create some awareness of “Backstage Disneyland” and of me as a fiction writer.

In the longer term, it would be great if I could find an audience, a literary agent and a publisher.

You can help spread the word by sharing these blog posts with your friends and followers.

So far, I’ve written about why and how I wrote the book and whether it’s even legal for me to do so.

In the coming weeks, I’ll discuss more about the characters, setting and writing process.

If you’re interested in the book, you can read samples from the prologue and first chapter as well as my first book review.

Buy the book

Read the blog

Sample chapters
Prologue: Once Upon a Time
Chapter 1: Wonderful World of Disney
Chapter 2: A Whole New World
Chapter 3: Exile on Main Street USA
Chapter 4: Evil Plans
Chapter 5: Real Princesses of Disneyland
Chapter 6: Action Figure
Chapter 7: Code R
Chapter 8: Common Foes
Chapter 9: Peace, Love & Mickey
Chapter 10: Operation Death Star
Chapter 11: Frozen Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment