Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A few of my favorite things about the Happiest Place on Earth

I could have dropped an endless supply of fun factoids about the Happiest Place on Earth into “Backstage Disneyland.” But I restrained myself. Hopefully to the reader’s benefit.


In the interest of keeping the story moving along, I kept my Disneyland history to a minimum. But still, those moments remain some of my favorite moments of “Backstage Disneyland.”


I love the lone light burning in Walt Disney’s apartment, the tradition of changing lightbulbs before they burn out and the checker board inside the Main Street USA shop.

My question to the Good Reads community is this: Should I add more historical details about Disneyland? Do less? Or keep it as it is?

Buy the book

Read the blog

Sample chapters
Prologue: Once Upon a Time
Chapter 1: Wonderful World of Disney
Chapter 2: A Whole New World
Chapter 3: Exile on Main Street USA
Chapter 4: Evil Plans
Chapter 5: Real Princesses of Disneyland
Chapter 6: Action Figure
Chapter 7: Code R
Chapter 8: Common Foes
Chapter 9: Peace, Love & Mickey
Chapter 10: Operation Death Star

Chapter 11: Frozen Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment