Friday, November 20, 2015

Uncovering every corner of the Happiest Place on Earth

One of the things I realized by the time I finished writing “Backstage Disneyland” was that I hit almost every corner of the two Anaheim parks in the book. Not unlike typical guests at Disneyland and Pixar World (aka Disney California Adventure).


Just reading about all that walking, running, swinging and swimming made me tired. By the fourth chapter, we have already been from the front gate of Disneyland to New Orleans Square and back again. Subsequent chapters of “Backstage Disneyland” will take us from the back of Disneyland to the back of Pixar World and back again.


So my question is this: Is it too much running around? Or is it fun to explore the parks and see how they play into the action of the story?

It was for me. Hopefully it is for you. Let me know what you think.

Buy the book

Read the blog

Sample chapters
Prologue: Once Upon a Time
Chapter 1: Wonderful World of Disney
Chapter 2: A Whole New World
Chapter 3: Exile on Main Street USA
Chapter 4: Evil Plans
Chapter 5: Real Princesses of Disneyland
Chapter 6: Action Figure
Chapter 7: Code R
Chapter 8: Common Foes
Chapter 9: Peace, Love & Mickey
Chapter 10: Operation Death Star
Chapter 11: Frozen Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment