Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Staying faithful to the Disney Way

After nearly a decade of blogging about theme parks and a quarter century of writing about Disneyland I’ve become something I’d never thought possible: An expert.


I try not to ever use the term “theme park expert” because it sounds pretentious and arrogant (and ridiculous too). But there’s no denying my experience covering the parks made writing “Backstage Disneyland” the easiest thing I’ve ever done. I didn’t have to do a bit of research. It was all in my head just waiting to come out.

It was also helpful that I was intimately familiar with the Disneyland culture and the customs associated with the Happiest Place on Earth. I did my best to stay true and faithful to the Disney Way while taking that belief system to it’s logical and illogical conclusion.

Buy the book

Read the blog

Sample chapters
Prologue: Once Upon a Time
Chapter 1: Wonderful World of Disney
Chapter 2: A Whole New World
Chapter 3: Exile on Main Street USA
Chapter 4: Evil Plans
Chapter 5: Real Princesses of Disneyland
Chapter 6: Action Figure
Chapter 7: Code R
Chapter 8: Common Foes
Chapter 9: Peace, Love & Mickey
Chapter 10: Operation Death Star

Chapter 11: Frozen Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment