Saturday, October 31, 2015

First book review by The Disney Blog

I was thrilled to see “Backstage Disneyland” reviewed this week by John Frost of The Disney Blog, one of the longest-running independent Disney fan websites.


It was a first for me. I’m usually the one doing the reviewing and have never had anything I’ve ever written professionally reviewed. I was surprised to find the review online and appreciative of John’s kind words about the book.


I would be happy to provide review copies of “Backstage Disneyland to any other publications that would like to review the book.


I’ve known John for a long time as a trusted colleague in the theme park blogosphere and had reached out to him as one of my first readers.


John gave me some valuable feedback. Contrary to my instincts, John encouraged me to make the plot points even more over the top and the story even more fantastical.

I’m grateful to John for his feedback and thankful for the wonderful review.

Buy the book

Read the blog

Sample chapters
Prologue: Once Upon a Time
Chapter 1: Wonderful World of Disney
Chapter 2: A Whole New World
Chapter 3: Exile on Main Street USA
Chapter 4: Evil Plans
Chapter 5: Real Princesses of Disneyland
Chapter 6: Action Figure
Chapter 7: Code R
Chapter 8: Common Foes
Chapter 9: Peace, Love & Mickey
Chapter 10: Operation Death Star
Chapter 11: Frozen Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment