Thursday, December 3, 2015

Why shouldn’t the Disney princesses have their own reality TV show?

It always made sense to me that the Disney princesses would hang out together, fight all the time and want their own reality television show. Call it a natural brand extension.

I’ve never watched “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” “The Bachelor,” “Real Housewives of Beverly Hill” or any of the other soap opera-based reality TV shows. I based my version of Real Princesses of Disneyland on my best guess of what happens in a weekly reality TV episode as filtered through the lens of the Disney princesses.

I guess I’ll have to actually watch a few of the shows if I eventually do a Real Princesses of Disneyland follow-up to Backstage Disneyland.


Buy the book


Read the blog

Sample chapters
Prologue: Once Upon a Time
Chapter 1: Wonderful World of Disney
Chapter 2: A Whole New World
Chapter 3: Exile on Main Street USA
Chapter 4: Evil Plans
Chapter 5: Real Princesses of Disneyland
Chapter 6: Action Figure
Chapter 7: Code R
Chapter 8: Common Foes
Chapter 9: Peace, Love & Mickey
Chapter 10: Operation Death Star

Chapter 11: Frozen Ever After


No comments:

Post a Comment